My NYAA experience so far

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g5xXEnKtFQE4d2zzIYQ_UjFzNge9sdhe/view?usp=sharing

I have thoroughly enjoyed my entire NYAA experience up-till now, I have found it to be an enriching journey that has taught me a plethora of new features about myself. I specifically have enjoyed the blog posts, because I have now gained a strong sense of self reflection and drive for improvement from it. I also found going outside of school to attain my service goals to be an amusing activity, what originally thought was going to be annoying, became an extremely prideful chain of actions.

Although the experience has left me brimming with glee, I have found it to be occasionally difficult to keep up with the portfolio post quota, as I have been just newly adjusted to the busy lifestyle of an ex middle-schooler. But in the transition, many flaws have found egress from within. Although these flaws have become exposed, I feel like writing drafts and posting about it has made myself more aware and given me the ability to oppose my flaws.

Overall I think that although at the beginning I found the NYAA to be a daunting challenge. I have come to appreciate it for being able to improve myself.

1 Thought.

1. Just add a quick comment to your tracking log each week, then write a post every 3 weeks to help manage time better 🙂