A promise to myself

I promise that I will be very welcoming and polite to those I don’t know. I promise that I will be very positive when facing challenges. I promise that I will try new things and go out of my comfort zone. I promise that I will be very helpful to my peers. I promise that I will work really hard to achieve my goals. I promise that I will be more interactive in class. I will also promise to stay positive.

3 thoughts on “A promise to myself

1. I think it’s great you set such high goals for yourself as you can then work towards them over the years which also helps you as a person grow and learn from your mistakes. I think all your promises have great intentions and I’m sure you will complete them.

2. I think these goals are very constructive and will definitely help you throughout high school, After going to many assemblies I think being welcoming and polite to those who you don’t know can be a very helpful goal to not only yourself but also to others who may not know or be as confident as you. I think these goals are very good if you are able to stick to them throughout the entire year, but you think a good follow-up post would be to talk about how you went with your goals. I wonder if later throughout the year you have evolved as a person and achieved all of your goals.

3. Something I noticed through looking at your promises was how similar they were to mine. It’s also interesting because I see myself to have quite a contrasting personality to yours but we still had similar goals.

I think that being positive when facing challenges and trying new things are 2 very difficult things and it’s amazing how you’re planning to get out of your comfort zone and try these things. However, to me, it seems like you are always confident and you are always willing to get out of your comfort zone so it’s fascinating to see how you see yourself is different to how others may see you.

I also think that being helpful in class and working hard to achieve goals is essential to having a great year and I hope you are able to stay to these promises! I hope that you can stay positive and interactive in class at all times to have a great grade 9 and 10. Looking at your promises, I can see that you have a lot of goals and I hope you are able to stay with them throughout the year!