My Portfolio

Hi, my name is Brianna. I was born in Australia and have lived in Singapore for 12 years. I absolutely love music. That’s why I’m learning how to play the Guitar. I’ve been taking guitar lessons since grade 4. Each year there is a small show where we, the ITP students, perform for our parents. We don’t have to perform if we don’t want to though. This is suppose to build up our confidence for our grading. Unfortunately for the last 2 years I haven’t been attending them because I have stage fright. This year I’m going to perform though as I want to get over my fear. I want to be an actress when I grow up. You have to be comfortable performing in front of people and cameras if you want to be an actress. I haven’t been in a drama production since I was in grade 3, but it’s something I’d like to do this year. I have loved to read ever since I was in grade 5. My favourite series Percy Jackson & the Olympians. I’m interested in learning how to create and run a business in enterprise. I want to run a business that has something to do with animals, like an animal shelter or an animal boarding place. Some activities I want to participate in are drama (as mentioned before) and yoga as I have really tight muscles. I want to sign up for circuit training and voice lessons as I really love to sing and want to keep fit. I’m not sure what other activities I want to do this year yet, but I want to do something art or music related, like beatboxing or dancing.