Touch Rugby

Our touch trip to Malaysia was both an eyeopening and a team bonding experience. Most of my team went on the trip with a few exceptions, thus meaning that I was able to interact with my teammates closely over the weekend. The trip to the hotel was awfully long and we got caught up in traffic, delaying our arrival from 7 pm to 10 pm. On the long bus ride, however, I was able to become closer with my teammates as we discussed school, the upcoming games, and many other topics. We even played card games on the bus! Being able to interact with my teammates in such a way really gave me a better understanding of each of my teammates, which I think really aided us in our games as our team had the best team chemistry I’ve ever experienced since joining touch.

The games went terribly looking at the scores, but considering the fact we were up against A team of other teams when we’re a B team, I think we did the best we could. The in-gameĀ coaching and advice given by the A team coach were really helpful and I learned a lot about what was good about my style of gameplay and a lot more about what areas I needed to improve in. I think I improved in my abilities and techniques incredibly in the short span of a few days.

We ended the trip by going to Din Tai Feng, where we all really enjoyed ourselves and I think became really close as a team. Both coaches were extremely lovable and easy to interact with, my teammates were really cooperative and all maintained positive mindsets. The trip was really fun and I have no regrets going on it !!

Soon to add clips from the trip !!!!!