4 Replies to “Embark On This Wild and Wet Journey Through The River Conwy”

1. This is a really interesting and thorough description of the river Conwy. I like the way you integrate information about the processes and the land uses. There is plenty of detail about this particular river. Thanks for sharing.

2. Hey Oscar, your video was very detailed, every stop along the way you explained it really thoroughly and the images also helped to visualize your explanation which I really liked. Something I found quite interesting about your video was how smooth you were able to transition from place to place and it made the video quite engaging. I guess one thing I would like to learn more about is why is it that when we reach the lower course is it used more for the settlements, industry and as farmland? You mentioned this in the video but didn’t go into too much detail. One thing I think you could improve one, although this is quite trivial, I think it would be better to reduce the background noise, that’s just me nitpicking at the video. Overall this was a great video, keep up the good work!

3. I really liked the amount of detail that you put into your video. The explanations were very good and you used a lot of the key words (Attrition, Hydraulic action etc.) in your video which I found very good. Something I found interesting was the rapids. I like how you explained how rapids are formed. Another thing that I really liked was your diagrams. They were really useful as the flyover didn’t really show the landforms very well. One thing that I think you could work on is maybe talking slightly slower or maybe a bit more clearly because you were a little quiet in some places. Another thing that I think could have helped your video be even better is perhaps not just using images and maybe adding some notes or important points.

4. The video is extremely detailed and you have explained each point very well. It is also very well planned so that it seems very smooth and well made as you transition throughout. Made talking about the different sections of the river and how the land uses and places correspond to the courses of the river would make this even better. But good video overall and very informative.