Viva Voce Reflection

The biggest challenge I faced was gathering primary data as I worried that the restaurant managers wouldn’t want to be interviewed. At the start it seemed like it would be easier to get someone else to help interview the restaurant managers as I was scared to do it, however, I decided that it was important to act with integrity and to do it myself so that it is my work that I am producing. Although it was demotivating sometimes when they couldn’t give me certain information, I had to respect their privacy and be resilient by continuing to ask them other questions. Another challenge I faced was with time management. I rushed my outline at the start therefore I was very unclear on how to structure my EE. This caused me to have to restructure my draft for my final submission, which was a difficult process as I could not get more feedback after the first draft. If I had been more organised and started thinking about how I would structure my essay earlier, I would’ve been able to produce a better first draft.

Word Count: 183