My activities and services
  • I have been a part of various activities and services, such as soccer team, science society, STEm club, and 2 services for the community. I have definitely developed communication skill from my soccer team as communication between team members was necessary to win the game. I have also developed this skill from my services as communicating my ideas verbally to others can help me improve not only my confidence, but also the idea itself as the audience can help me shape and implement the ideas. Another important skill I developed was cultural awareness and sensitivity. Because everyone is so different from each other, i realised the importance of being cultural respectful in order to create a peaceful community.
My Harry Potter House
  • Ravenclaw
  • – shows a high degree of work ethic and friendliness, which are valued among members of Ravenclaw House.
My Temperament
  • I’m an Empath, a compassionate idealist who is concerned with meaning, authenticity, and understanding the human experience. As an Empath, my primary focus is people: their needs, ideas, and potential.
  •  
  • Empaths are the world’s humanitarians, counselors and confidantes. Although their numbers are few, Empaths tend to lead the way when it comes to advocating for the weak, the poor, and the helpless. More than any other type, Empaths feel the pain of other people and seek to understand how to make the world a better place.

As an Empath, my relationships are paramount. I am sensitive and caring with the people who surround me, and I am always ready with a sympathetic ear. Conflict is upsetting to me, but I gain a deep sense of satisfaction from cooperating and connecting with others. 

• Other people may describe me as : Compassionate, Sympathetic, Caring, Warm, Creative, Imaginative, Original, Artistic, Independent, Open-Minded, Tolerant, and Progressive
  •  
  • Within the Empath temperament, there are four personality types.
  • The Healer :  imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. To a Healer, possibilities are paramount; the realism of the moment is only of passing concern. They see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair.
  • The Counselor : creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.
  • The Champion : people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their their creative potential.
  • The Teacher : idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. 

My 'heroes'
  • My father : almost sacrificing himself for the family. In the future, if it is necessary, I would sacrifice myself (e.g. working in foreign countries where I might feel uncomfortable) for the family because I believe family is the most important thing in our lives.
  • My grandmother : she has been working since a very young age, and I would also like to work in the field that I enjoy as long as possible. She spends most of her money to support not only herself and her family, but also others who are in need of help. Just like her, I have always wanted to become a person who could support himself and others (donation and offering goods to others) at the same time.
My Creative Type
  • Innovator
  • Creative strength : Ability to generate new ideas and innovative solutions
  • Untapped Potential : Mastering the art of executing ideas
  • The INNOVATOR sees everything through the lens of possibilities and progress, problems and solutions. I feel the most myself when I’m using my intellectual and creative powers to solve problems and dream up new and improved ways of doing things. My attention is largely focused on the world around me, and I’m constantly probing its structures and systems to find ways to push things forward.

Change may be scary for most people, but for me, it’s fuel for my creative fire. A pioneer and trailblazer, I’m here on this planet to light the way into the future, helping the rest of us learn to adapt and thrive in times of rapid and unpredictable change.

You’re a natural risk-taker, with an insatiable desire to expand boundaries and explore uncharted territories. You’re not one to do things the way they’ve always been done. You thrive when working in service of large-scale change and progress, and your talents equip you well for roles that allow you to experiment and play with ideas.

INNOVATORS tap into their greater potential when they learn to master the art of the follow-through. By finding joy in the “messy middle” of a venture—not just the excitement of the beginning or the satisfaction of reaching the finish line—you’ll become a true creative powerhouse.

Seek out creative partnerships with MAKER types, who have the stamina and dedication to take any idea from concept to completion. Seeing the MAKER in action reminds you that taking it one step at a time is a much more effective creative strategy than racing to the finish line.