So far, my research into my EE has been fairly successful in terms of secondary research. However, I found a problem with gathering primary research together. Since my EE is about psychological acting, my primary research is an interview with a well-known method actor. I managed to get lots of data from the interview, however, it was very time consuming and could’ve been done more efficiently. Through this however, I’ve come to have a better understanding of what psychological acting is and how wide a topic it is! I used to have the mindset that there was only one type of psychological acting (method acting) but in the world of theatre, it goes so much further than that. I have not changed my approach or strategies, but I realised that my research process has developed vastly; from using the internet, reading through primarily sourced books of the practioners I’m researching into, and holding an interview.