This season has been quite challenging for me in terms of BJJ training. After returning from a badly sprained ankle from season 1, I had a pretty slow start and was behind all my other white belt division peers who were all training during my recovery process and thus earning themselves a stripe promotion in the process. This was a huge mental challenge for me because I now had to cope with the fact that I was behind everyone and has to accept the fact that I was one of the lowest ranking fighters in the gym. However I managed to overcome this challenge using perseverance and determination, the first month was tough but with the right mindset, I managed to keep training 4 times a week and catch up to the other fighters. Soon enough, I was submitting them using various skills that I have learnt this season from armbars, kimuras, americanas etc. As well as my mental strength I feel that physically I have been getting a lot stronger and I have gained a good amount of muscle mass and definition. Furthermore, with the attributes that I have developed over the last 2 seasons I hope to apply them to my daily life in terms of studying especially in order to improve my productivity. Overall, I am extremely happy that I managed to overcome and use these challenges as lessons in order to improve my BJJ game and my real life skillset, I am looking forward to seeĀ  how I approach the new obstacles in season 3 and hopefully I will receive my first stripe promotion.