This season was quite similar to the first, I managed to yet again identify my strengths and weakneses and areas for growth by participating in this activity. Firstly, I have discovered a new strength of mine this season which is teaching. I have never realised this until teaching others came naturally to me and with ease and little preparation I was able to give superb tips, tricks and lessons to the students. After 4 sessions Mrs.Veron told me that one of the students wanted to thank me for the material that I have provided as it helped him achieve higher scores in their french orals. This thus increased my confidence not only in my teaching ability but in my french ability to spot out mistakes from other students. Although I discovered this strength of mine, I also found a few weaknesess. One of the main things that I struggled with was perhaps time management. Since we are only two students leading this service, we had to keep track of how much time we spent per student, I had to make sure that I did not go overtime otherwise other students would not have time to talk to me. This occured a few times where I deled too deep into my teaching that I did not realised that I went 5 minutes overtime, therefore this is one of the areas I want to improve for season 3 by putting a timer on my phone or asking my other service partner to remind me to finish teaching.