This season Leher is going through a whole re-structuring process in terms of the positions and roles of the GC. This season was quite challenging for us as we needed to take action and implement quick changes to our action plan for 2018 or our global concern would risk getting shut down by the school’s service office. Thankfully, with the new roles assigned we managed to rebuild our GC by planning on different ways that we could potentially raise funds from various events. We are currently finalising our football event that is set to take place before the Chiense New Year break. I m currently working with the Enterprise innovation team in order to get merchandise and shirts for our GC to wear. Since Leher is a football global concern I will be trying to find designs which incorporate both the football aspect as well as the service aspect in order to fully raise awareness abour our GC. Furthermore, participating in this has helped me become a more hardworking,caring and open-minded person as I am expanding my knowledge about the different issues that are currently occuring around the world and doing my best to take action. Throughout this whole season, I have developed various different skills such as leadership, collaboration, listening and communication skils which were esstential to ensure that our group worked productively in order to achieve our goals for this season.