This season I was nominated to become logistics officer of Evergreen. As a logistics officer, my job was to ensure that our service had the materials necessary for each session. The planners for that week had to inform me one week in advance about the materials that I needed to book through a form to the service office. Most of the time this planning was successful, however there were times where I did not manage to send the form on time because the planners handed in their request too late and therefore this lead to our service having no materials for that session. However to overcome unlikely scenarios like these we made sure that  our group always had a back-up emergency activity. This worked out well and we managed to have a fruitful session without the initial materials required.

In the future to prevent more situations like these to happen, we have assigned a chair of the service, Tommaso who will send out notifications and reminders every week to our group chat to make sure we order and plan the equipment on time