For my final reflection, my supervisor and I focused on the overall writing and process of the EE. I talked about how I managed to effectively gather secondary data and linked it to the business management syllabus as well as the constant application to the tools to answer the questions. However, I think I could have done better in using the EE criteria which could have improved my marks significantly. My supervisor also inquired about the use of specific research and how it is pertinent to answering my RQ. While writing this EE, I have managed to explore the intricacies of marketing and it has exposed me a new area of business which I might study in the near future. Furthermore, I think that the whole writing process has been an interesting and yet challenging one and has enabled me to hone my skills in time management, critical thinking, brainstorming and researching skills. Moreover, I have learnt the effectiveness of above-the-line marketing on recovering sales revenue and its impact on increasing a company’s brand image and sales revenue.