Measurements of Me

Personality tests have always puzzled me, they have always gotten most things right or none at all. According to 16 personalities, I am a Mediator. One who is idealistic, altruistic, creative, imaginative and thoughtful. I can say I am all of those in day to day life. However, I do not perceive myself as entirely idealistic. I am quite pessimistic about the world, but I have seen the beauty it can give. I can say that through personal reflection, I am both. I try to, as much as I can, integrate both realist and idealist views. I am involved in many advocacies and enjoy helping others.

I am also apparently open to creative careers. One of them is writing. I do enjoy writing and the arts in general incredibly. I have jumped through different mediums: Fine Art, Theatre, Music, and more, and I am fascinated in expression. I feel limited by such descriptions because with the segregation and demarcation of what you can and cannot do is quite imprisoning. I also apparently do not work in high-stress environments, which I feel is accurate but I still survive.

One of my favourite movies is Amelie, and I was pleased to share her personality type.