Chetan Bhagat

Chetan Bhagat is an authorpreneur and a best selling author (however, not the best author)

Chetan Bhagat’s goal is to connect with people through entertainment and to change and influence people for the better. His strategy to achieve this is to reinvent by changing the game. to change and adapt to the game. He believes that winners are people who can change the game and people who can adapt to the game.

What is success? Success is different things to different people. Is it happiness? feeling accomplished? reaching goals? to achieve success you need to achieve short effort as well as long effort.

success tips:

• under promise and over deliver
  • reinvent
  • passion internet shows
  • patience
  • partnerships
  • humility

How has Chetan Bhagat impacted me?

• That success is different to everybody. It isn’t just about your future and career. That to become ‘successful’, instead of being the best, you can change the game, make it your own. That short effort and long effort goals and accomplishes are both important to your future.

I used to think… now I think…

• I used to think that success is basically about money and having a place to go and a bed to sleep in. Now I think that success is about happiness and feeling accomplished and yes that can be about money and career, but it’s about reaching goals and being where you want to be and that can be anything.

Achieving big things.

• settings goals
  • reasons behind that goal
  • finding the group
  • a detailed action plan
  • a set-back detailed mechanism
  • faith

“Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others”