Activities:

People and bond that everyones has with each other. Have more connections with people in sports than in class. Everyone got so excited from different grade and happiness just came in automatically and the fact that people meet o when it comes to training and build bond through teaching them your skills and develop from there.  Rather than being the mentor everyone is all on the same level whether or not you have the skill.

Netball:

I did netball from grade 9 and it has always my favourite sports of all time even though its quiet tiring

Volleyball Club:

Volleyball club ran through from season 1 right up to season 3.  In season 3 Volleyball I didn’t get to finished the season and that applied to the rest of the teammates.The reason was because of COVID-19 and that we have to cancel all the sports and activities as well as for services

IFP:

before Chinese new year optional decision were made whether we want to continue with it by writing the letter of doing a project/trip to Timor-Leste and other neighbouring country but I made a decision to stop doing it. Biggest thing I learnt:   plan for the type of activities you want to deliver and at the same time knowing that what you have is all part of the whole team

Challenge for all:

Had to drop some of of the activities, services and other things because of grade 11 stressful time. Excited abut it but its just hard to cope with it because I so busy

What I can perhaps do in the future:

In the future I could perhaps do more of creativities such as Art, pottery, drama, Kahn etc.  Also I would Think about taking part in something rather then choreograph in it for example culturama, dance showcase and many more