Tennis Pre season Training LO5

Season 1 reflection

I have been playing tennis since 7th grade and I really want to continue it in UWCE. So far the pre-season tennis training has allowed me to focus on tennis drills and get back into the commitment cycle of playing tennis twice a week. I enjoy Pre-season training as it has allowed me to meet new people who share the same interest as me and work with them as a team to constantly improve our tennis skills. I look forward to going to each training and improving my self in terms of playing the sport but also collaborating and communicating with others better. I look forward to the rest of the season and my end goal is to make it on the Tennis Team where I can further work with the peers I have met. I personally really enjoy tennis training as it is a good stress buster and I can channel all my excess energy into the collection of forehands, backhands, and serves that I hit. Tennis is often the highlight of my day because I learn and gain so much from it.  The teamwork and individual concentration that I use, and the liveliness of everything encourages me to keep striving for the best.  Each year I have improved my skills and to me, that means a lot.  I am replacing old skills with new ones and adding strength to my abilities.