Personal Social Education Reflection

This year in grade 11, I have faced a lot of new challenges that I have had to overcome. The biggest challenges that I faced this year were adjusting from IGCSE to the IB and learning to manage my workload, planning for project week and creating a feasible and meaningful project that was approved, juggling standardized testing with the IB all while maintaining healthy relationships with family, friends and myself. I feel that through these 45-minute sessions every Tuesday, I have acquired a new skill set that allows me to take a step back and manage all my subjects. Grade 11 has been a lot to take on and a completely different feel from grade 9 and grade 10. I think that PSE taught me how to stay focused during the IB while managing stress from external and internal factors. I was able to tackle this first year of IB successfully and managed to do so by staying really organized and staying up to date with all my assignments, and just knowing when all my deadlines are and setting some for myself in order to keep up with my workload.