The reason for joining Kahani was that it was fun as well as a charity event supporting the Kolkata GC. Kahnai was an Indian dance show hence this was another reason why I joined Kahani.  It was really difficult to decide should I participate or not because the rehearsal would take a lot of time and I might struggle in completing my school work. Kahani meant a story and this time they were going to tell a story of Cinderella but Cinderella in this story was blind. The story was about love, acceptance and self-realisation. Though Kahani had no auditions it was scary to perform on stage because you were representing different cultures in India. Each and every culture is unique in its own way because they are so similar in their form but yet the way of representing is different. For example, Bharatnatyam and Kathak have very similar dance form but the way they represent this dance is different and the story of why the dance evolves is differnet. Hence Kahani was not just about dance but also about the way you want your country to be represented. Being an Indian I feel that I had more responsibility to represent my culture.