EE day

Today, during EE day, I created a plan to finish my research on solar panel and write at least 500 words. I finished my tasks for the day, I also met with my supervisor, we discussed what I did and what I need to do in the future. One thing I learned today is the knowledge on solar panel and how to use the time I have more efficiently. With the time provided today, I learn how to self-manage and do what I need to do, so I will not rush my essay last minute. What I’ll be doing next is doing more research on engines and possibly ask questions to mechanical engineers who have a better understanding of boats and engines than me. Moreover, I also need to find more answers to some questions that my supervisor and I think that I need to have the understanding to write my extended essay such as How long does the battery of the solar panel last? Does the battery of the solar panel need to be recharged? The voltage the boat need? The voltage that the battery can provide? One thing that I think I still need to keep at the back of my mind is how to integrate physic and economic together in my essay, how to make it clear and how to organise the structure.

#EEDay