Saved by sheer luck

We had a talk with Cameron Hunter, a survivor of the boxing day tsunami back in 2004. He was in Phuket when the Tsunami hit the city. He also happened to be on the beach right at the moment the Tsunami struck. He was extremely lucky survivng even though his family and him were stuck in the first wave. Barely making it to ground ground just in time. If I had five questions I could ask him:-

Has this experience made you more spiritual as a person?                                                                                                              I I would ask him this question as there are a lot of cases in which people become more spiritual as a whole after surviving a natural disaster. Thus I would be very interested to see if this affected him

Are you now paranoid to go to the same area and would you visit Phuket again?                                                                              I really want to ask him this question ask it would be very interesting to see his thoughts and whether he fears tsunamis now.

Have you emphtised more with tsunami victims and do you donate more to similar funds as a result of this?                                        I think that this question would be very good as it will tell me more about whether he holds this moment close to him as if he wouldn’t then he won’t care about others in the same situation

Was there any moment where you thought you sould not survive?                                                                                                 This question will be a nice addition as I could obtain a change of content in an article I would writing as, so far I have just asked questions about happenings after the tsunami not during. These will be a great addition to my story

Are you still traumatised by the event and if you are how are you dealing with the Trauma?                                                              I would ask this question as it could provide some interesting information on the type of person he is and wheter he is scared of the incident.