IBDP

International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme

The programme aims to develop students who have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge – students who flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically.

HL SUBJECTS

ACTIVITIES

SERVICES

SPORTS TEAMS

HL

ENGLISH LL

HL

PSYCHOLOGY

HL

MATHEMATICS AI

HL

THEATRE

SL

SPANISH B

SL

BIOLOGY

Personal Statment

Read my UCAS Personal Statement tailored around my aspiration to study Law at University, discussing my interest and previous exploration of the Law throughout the IB and highschool years. 

2020 – 2022

EXTENDED ESSAY 

An analysis of the causal mechanisms that lead to racial injustice in the United States Judicial System

CREATIVITY ACTIVITY

SERVICE

ENGLISH LEARNING PLATFORM

IB Subjects

k

HL English Lang Lit

This essay based subject will help me familiarise myself with reading and analysing long texts. Writing and summarising skills will also be developed.  

HL Psychology

I’ve always been interested in psychology and why we act how we act. As well as the reasons why, both biologically and socially.

g

HL Maths Applications

Applications allows me to explore mathematics in the real world. I enjoy going beyond just formulas and hypothetical problems.

HL Theatre

Not only acting and directing, this subject helps me build my creativity and various presentation skills. Whilst also improving my perceptive analysis.

SL Biology

Being my favourite branch of the sciences, I am excited to be studying biology. It will also compliment my work in psychology. 

SL Spanish

Eager to one day travel through South America , continuing spanish in IB will help me improve my fluency and grammer  in the language.

Spotlight

SOLAR FOR EAST ARTICLE

A reflective article that overviews the UWCSEA East Service and Sustainability Program and its impact on students, with a specific focus on the SFE initiative.

HL English Essay

An analysis of P&G’s advertising campaign #TheBestAManCanBe observing specifically – How the short film challenges prevailing social conceptions of masculinity?

TOK EXHIBITION

An exploration into the IA prompt – Should some knowledge not be sought on ethical grounds. Using objects such as the first atomic bomb and  ‘The Bell Curve’

Graduation 2022