English Post: Partner Presentation foundational stories

My partner wrote his presentation based upon the foundational story “The Mahabharata” (Aryan)

I was able to identify how his foundational story had been adapted from its original form. There were examples of TV shows that showed different ideas about the Mahabharata. There were more modern settings and environments but still kept to the core values of the Mahabharata. there are also adaptations of books for children and adults to understand the story better through different perspectives.

There is some evidence as shown in his presentation about how there is time change and how the story has evolved from its original state because what has happened is that there is evidence of how history has caused adaptions from one basic version and idea of the story. Take the children’s books, for example, they are aimed at a younger audience paraphrased and adapted to suit the newer generation. This means that the story has been modified and shows evidence of change from when it first orally passed down through generations.

I can see that he has thought about how the Mahabharata has been adapted because it contains so many core values and ideals that many people are represented by and use as a way to guide them through life which is why it has been revisioned and adapted to newer generations.