How is Digital Technology Changing The Way We Think?

6 March 2019

article link. 

As an overview for our article, it is about how taking photos and using technology impacts our ability to remember moments. This is what we talk about and discuss in the voice recording linked above.

I think that digital technology is definitely changing the way that we think, and the way that people in general are thinking. Based off of the learning that we did in class after watching the three videos that related to how google could be affecting our memory, I can see that technology and the internet are playing parts in impacting our memory and even going beyond that as to affecting our brains and the way that we think about things. Personally it is disturbing to think that something that I do on a daily basis could be contributing to potentially be detrimental towards my memory. And with relations to my article that I discussed, it is the same thing. Taking photos to remember moments is something that I do a lot, and to think by taking photos it is actually making us think less, is quite weird to think about. Personally I believe that the world is too reliant on technology and this is what is causing these problems to arise in the first place. I believe that technology has defintely changed our way of thinking, and even extending beyond that to say that it has changed the way that we live.