How Al-Qunun used social media

I learned that social media is a very useful tool to spread awareness about certain situations because it can help someone to gain attention and to spread awareness about certain issues. Al-Qunun specifically utilized it well because she was able to gain a following as a result of using Twitter to share her story. I also learned that people can use social media as a platform to find support.

1 Comment

1. I think you had good analysis and understanding on the topic. I agree with you that I was also quite suprise that she knew which people to fllow to get help and spread a message. I agree with your diccusion that the fact that twitter is a social media platform and was free to used and had widespread users, gave her the chance to called for help and also spread her message. Swamyam also mention that social media can also provide real-time information which means, she was able to get help faster than other forms of communication. I disagree that there are no negative to this case because a negative is when she used twitter the saudi people also can see, therefore the government and certain people can also see her tweet.