After completing the practice oral, I received feedback that I should work on structuring my arguments, with reference to the still images chosen. At the beginning of the oral, I provided a good understanding of the context within the advert, although as the oral progressed – I tried to focus on too many ideas, instead of going into depth with the technical aspects of the advert such as the subtitles, use of color, and cinematic techniques. By focusing on perhaps two ideas as opposed to six – the conversation would be able to flow freely, and my ideas would show a correlation between each other. With regards to timing, I felt quite as though I had quite a lot of time in the beginning, however once I had reached the 7-minute mark of the oral presentation, I felt slightly more stressed to deliver all of my ideas before the nine-minute mark. Looking at the next oral, I hope that I can work on structuring my arguments well and assigning a specific amount of time for each aspect of the conversation.