CAS

pre-season badminton

The badminton schedule was on my busy days (Tuesday and Thursday). As the beginner player who is still learning how to play the badminton properly, I found it challenging to put such a big commitment because I always tired after school then I still need to do Badminton. However, As I was doing the sport itself, it keeps me to move every part of my body and at some points I felt that I’m getting fit because before this I rarely do any sport. I’m grateful that I did Badminton because I can balance my school stuff and health. If I ever approach the same difficult, I think I will need to find people who have the same ability of doing such a thing as me then we can overcome it together. For the example, I’d rather to double match because I can collaborate with people who has the same ability and later on we discussed on how we can improve in the future. Also, I’m grateful that the coach knew my skill so She gave me the lesson really good based on what I’m able to do and my limit.I can easily measure my improvement when I was able to play a match with students in the team C. They are still really good and I can follow theirĀ  match and smash the racket well.