Uncategorized

Urban Gardening – Final

This is the final reflection of my Urban Gardening service. My aim to contribute in this service developed once there was division of different areas o work that each student need to do. I was doing the bugs and animal threat for the plants. I did the simple research about any threat from animal that could affect the growth of the plants in the garden. I found that there were a lot of pests that only disturb one plant species. My method of getting rid of them is spraying soap water to it and cleaning the wood and leaves from that white pest. However, it didn’t turn to be that good as the pest came back again and attacked the plants. In the end, I just leave the plants with the pest because i have another thing to deal in the garden.

My involvement made me aware of my strength in this service. I’m quite good at analysing the threat for the plants. for the example, I could identify whether the certain kind of bugs are harmful for the plants or not. However, If there is something that i want to do it differently, it might be the process that i took to get rif of the pest as I didn’t fix the problem completely.