LO-7.Recognize and consider the ethics of choices and actions. Students show awareness of the consequences of choices and actions in planning and carrying out CAS experiences

As my final year in Blue Dragon is coming to a close, I can now reflect on the time and effort I have spent on making this a worthwhile CAS activity. Because this Global Concern deals with such an important issue, as members of the organization we can directly observe our initiatives and decisions bloom into impactful decisions.

Being aware of the issue we were dealing with and approaching it with the utmost care is essential in the sense that we understand the root cause of our decision making and justify the reasoning for it. For four years, I was in charge of designing the posters for the GC and design the promotional material that would advertise the various fundraising events that we organized. I had an awareness of the consequences of my choices and actions in planning this CAS experience in the sense that I had to clarify my objectives for the effort I put in accordance with the goals of the global concern and the aims we hoped to reach as a group.