EE day: Exit Ticket

One thing I’ve learned…

One thing I have learnt during EE day is that the collection of data is much more difficult than I had expected. It has been very difficult to identify and utilise helpful pieces of data due to the incredible amount of it that I have at my disposal. As my EE is based on secondary data, I must rely on the accuracy and precision of pre-recorded information, as such it is paramount that I ensure that the sources used are not only reliable but also recent and backed up with numerous trials and relevant information.

What I’m proud of…

I have been able to construct a good format on which my EE will be based and written. Additionally, I am proud of the introduction I have written/ begun to write. Although it is not yet complete, I believe it encompasses the totality of what it needs to and provides an accurate and in-depth introduction to the topic that I will cover.

What I’ll be doing next…

Next, I will begin work on creating economic models and obtaining/ writing information relating to the separate production pathways utilised in the creation of plastics and plastic alternatives. I will also be working on my body paragraphs and ensuring the correct ideas and message is conveyed and evaluated throughout.

Categories: EE