U19 B Team Volleyball Reflection (L01)

First Reflection: This year in G12 I’ve decided to join volleyball again. I would definitely like to improve my spikes and passing as last year my progress was steady but slow, and hopefully get more game experience. Last year I felt like one of the things I was lacking was in game/court experience and applying my skills to different situations, so hopefully this year I will be able to do that. Last year, a big reason I struggled was I think because of my self confidence and the team surrounding me. I didn’t feel part of the team and though I did improve my skills, it was very slow. We were still forced to collaborate last as volleyball is a team game but I felt somewhat distant from the members of the team, so hopefully this year there won’t be this ‘distance’ and I will be able to again, work on collaborating and supporting each other. I think this year, I will be able to improve quicker as I have a somewhat steady foundation of the volleyball techniques.

Final reflection: http://portfolios.uwcsea.edu.sg/pantj12891/2018/12/07/u19-b-team-volleyball-final-reflection/

0 comments