Kahaani- Post Show

The Kahaani show went very well and I am very proud of what I achieved over the course of this season. Although I was extremely worried about my limitations because of my shoulder, I was able to push through and overcome those weaknesses and possibly turn them into my strengths. (LO2) I took the risk of not being able to do parts of the dance and managed to learn and perfect it within the time we were given in order to be able to have a great experience with my friends. Although in the weeks leading up to the show, we didn’t feel like we were quite up to performing standards, everyone in our dance collaborated effectively in order to be able to teach and support each other (LO5). All of the dancers were very close friends so although it was easy to speak and collaborate with each other, we were very susceptible to messing around and not listening to our leaders. However, we all had one main focus on mind which was getting the dance to the best it could be and we all worked to reach this goal together which in the end created a great performance and experience for all of us.