Our Blog

Anxiety around COVID-19

With the emergence of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), anxieties and fears are steadily increasing along with the Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) level in Singapore. The virus does not only pose a physical health battle but also a...

Let’s talk about depression

The topic of our blog post this time is depression. Nowadays, we throw around the word depression quite easily. “Ugh I failed my test, I’m so depressed now.” “My best friend didn’t answer my text, she hates me, everyone hates me, I feel so depressed, I can’t. I. Just....

Stress! How to Manage it?

“Stress is your body’s reaction to a challenge of demand”.  As high school students, an accumulation of stress in our bodies is perhaps a natural response to meet the standards and expectations surrounding ourselves and those around us. Stress is officially defined as...

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the question box project! Our aim is to provide UWCSEA East students a safe place to express their worries and concerns about mental health related issues and psychology. All questions can be sent anonymously as to encourage students to feel more...