Cuban Salsa. Exciting second season !

As first thing to say, I must admit at the end of the season. I wanted to quit this activity. The problem with it was that at every session, held weekly on Tuesday, new people joined. This means all the steps we’ve been learnt with so much dedication, needed to be repeated again and again to show new people. After 3 lessons it got very repetitive and everything felt useless to me. Despite all of this I still enjoyed dancing salsa so I decided to keep attending the lessons regularly. At the start of February, our teacher communicated us that, as dance class, we would have been involved in the dance showcase in March. Because of this, we started preparing a full dancing show of salsa with new moves and music. This news came just at the right moment so, since February, the entire class (that has finally found its definitive members) is focusing on perfecting steps, rhythms and costumes for the showcase.

I can not wait for the show in March and I hope everything is going to be alright to demonstrate our effort to everyone.