Theme : Little Red Riding Hood
After discussing various children’s stories, we came up with the idea of Little Red Riding Hood. The main challenge we had to overcome was keeping the kids engaged and finding a suitable video to use to tell the story.
- The story was engaging for the kids
- Kids were having fun throughout, when we questioned them about the events of the story, and when we played the game with them
- Kids liked the outdoor play
- Some of the kids are not comfortable to talk to us YET
- It’s somewhat hard to tell instructions to the kids
- Some primary school may still be using the playground which prevents the kids to use the playground
- Next time, maybe we can play a different type of game with them.
- When playing in the playground, some kids fell and got sand all over their body
- Kids are not comfortable listening to longer stories
- Sometimes the kids get a bit TOO excited when playing games and so they might unintentionally push their friends over.