EE Day Reflection #EEDay

During EE Day today, I have done research regarding my EE topic, how academic related stress correlates with the number of adolescent suicides in Sout Korea. I mainly researched on the statistics of suicide, both globally and in Korea. To do this, I used EBSCOhost and went to the school library to find books and information about it. The library did not have many books about academic stress, suicide, or life in Korea so they suggest that I visit Singapore’s national library. Through my research and meeting with my supervisor, I’ve learnt about how academic stress can be internal or external and there are many other factors that may contribute to it as well, such as media pressure or drinking. I’m proud of the amount of research I have done and that I was able to make a stronger outline. I’ve also started my EE’s introduction and one of the topics. Next, I would be finding a few more research for my EE’s outline and work on the body paragraph and introduction. I’m also considering going to the national library to find more resources there. #EEDay