ITP Vocal First Reflection

I have been doing ITP for vocal ever since FIB (Grade 10) (Lo 4). Moving to a new country, I would often get homesick and ITP vocal had helped me get over that homesickness as I had previously (heavily) participated in my choir back home. I look forward to ITP vocal each week as a way to not only do what I like but also relieve stress from school and being away from home. I have recently received my Grade 8 certificate from Trinity for Vocal and would like to aim for a diploma, although I am not sure whether I would attempt to do so as I feel like the next two years will be really busy for me. I know that I have areas for growth and although I am not too bothered if I do not excel in this activity, I am bothered if I do not see improvement in my skills. This might not only revolve around technical matters in vocal but also performance and confidence (Lo 1). I hope that in the future, I will be able to participate in more performances as especially for vocal, I cherish my time on stage and I do not know whether I will pursue this further after high-school.