Goals for 2018 – CAS

Until now I’ve learnt new skills in the photography club and was able to apply them over the break (Pictures included), I was able to collaborate in Boxing and Photography club by teaching/helping friends that had problem with something that I had the experience, definitely faced challenges in my service when I had to interact with seniors with chronic diseases and I had no experience with it, but by the end of the year I was really confortable and able to interact having any problems or being disrespectful . Lastly, I increased my awareness of my own body and limits in the boxing club and also increased my understanding of Alzheimer.

On the other hand, until now I wasn’t able to take leadership in my activities/service. In order to do it I will try my best to take the role of leader. In addition, las year I missed a few of the sessions for my activities, so this year I will try my best to not miss anymore.

As I finished 2018, I came up to an conclusion that in my last year I want attempt to do new things that would put me out of my comfort zone, as I think that in this I stuck to activities where I felt confident on as Muay Thai, and Photography. For my next year one of my main goals is to get into a exercise routine in order to lose weight and get a healthier lifestyle.

Overall, I believe that grade 11 was a successful year for me, considering the activities I done. out of all of them Project week and service definitely stood out. The opportunity I had to take the leadership of my group when planning and execution of the trip. Even though, I want to experience new things and exercise in 2019, my main focus is on my studies, as this last year will be really important for my future.

One thought on “Goals for 2018 – CAS

• January 20, 2019 at 5:52 am
    Permalink

So can you reflect back on these goals? Did you manage to meet them? Did you find ways to develop your leadership skills? How has this changed your goals for 2019 and beyond?

Reply