GLOPO – my expectations, hopes and challenges

Through this course, I am looking forward to discover various global issues, and learn them from diversified perspectives. When I am browsing through the internet to learn about some global issues, it tends to be biased or don’t mention about all the parties involved in the issue. Thus, by mastering the skills of analysing and evaluating the sources, I will be able to fully understand the issue from its roots. Furthermore, I am excited to discuss certain issues with the class and get to know what other people think about the issue, as I am sure we all are going to have some different points of view due to the class’s diversity. I think the challenge may come across when I am researching for my oral assessment, as I have to evaluate all sources to make sure I won’t have a biased opinion, and present the issue from a biased point of view. Last but not least, I am hoping to master the skills of analysing, detailing, evaluating, and overall academic essay writing, as it not only allows me to do well in this course, but also in the future in general when justifying my arguments.

One Reply to “GLOPO – my expectations, hopes and challenges”

1. Thank you for posting your initial thoughts about Glopo Kotono. You have made a great start to Glopo and I look forward to working with you over the next 2 years.
    Ms Wilson