Through EE day, I learned that it is important to have a clear structure to establish the flow of the essay when writing a long essay. It is important to organise evidence by main points to prevent the arguments or evaluations to be repetitive. Additionally, by using the organized outline, I will be able to understand how the thesis will develop throughout. Secondly, I’ve learned that writing a 4000-word essay is significantly different from writing a 1500-word essay. The use of sub-headings should be considered and it is important to explore different points and perspectives clearly.
I am proud that I was able to start working on writing the essay, as during the research process, I was quite scared to start writing. I was not sure where to or how to start, hence I am glad that I was able to kick off the writing process well. While writing, I got to acknowledge the things I will need to do until May 18th.
- do more research and gather more evidence so that I will be able to analyse from different perspectives from different historians
- sort all evidence by arguments in the outline
- clarify the main arguments in each sub-headings
- prepare an interview question for grandpa
Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)
- Is the important work that the ICC does upholding human rights and bringing states and individuals to justice being politicized by some states? - February 28, 2019
- CAS Exit Interview - January 31, 2019
- Kahaani ’19 Final Reflection - January 31, 2019