Boxing/Muay Thai (CAS Reflection 2)

How did I show perseverance, resilience, and commitment in this activity?

Boxing has proven itself to be an activity I both enjoy and occasionally find problematic. Despite very much liking the activity itself, and enjoying the exercise and skills I learn during it, there are also periods where I find it difficult to maintain my commitment to it; despite only being once a week, it is on a Tuesday, from 3:00 to 4:30, followed by Initiative For Peace, from 4:30 to 6:00. This renders the day quite a long and generally tiresome one; I often find myself wishing I could do something other than Boxing until IFP. That being said, I am happy I have continued to attend training sessions, as not only is it a good for of exercise and physical exertion, but I am also able to learn valuable skills and techniques, as well as have fun with friends also doing the activity. Therefore, I’d say so far my biggest challenge faced by Boxing has not been a physical-based, or technique-based one, but a commitment-based obstacle, in that I often find myself unmotivated to continue training. That being said, I do not regret Boxing thus far throughout the year, and look forwards to continuing to train and improve my skills.