Significant Learning I Have Had This Term

I think that having the freedom to do subjects that I chose has made me more driven and has made me more aware of my capabilities as a student. As the workload has also increased, I have learnt to be more organized and manage my time better. I have to make sure to have enough time for school, friends, family and myself. There are times where it is challenging to continue to be organized and focused and not procrastinate, especially when we have several tests coming up but I have learnt to work past that and continue to work hard.

One thought on “Significant Learning I Have Had This Term

1. Yeah, I’d completely agree, the extra freedom to choose subjects and make more decisions for ourselves has made me more independent and motivated. It’s also great that we can learn what we want to learn and be happier overall learning the subjects of my choice. I think I have also learned how hard it is to be organized and efficient at all times with so much going on. However, as you said, I think that being in high school, we learn how you to do that because we have to to make the most of our learning.