ENFJ-T

My Myers Briggs personality type is ENFJ-T; the protagonist. The two components that stood out to me the most are F for feeling and T for turbulent. The ratio of Thinking to Feeling for me is 49% to 51%. I’ve always been confused as to which one of these I am as although I believe in making the most pragmatic choices, at times, I can be very impulsive. This sheds light on the 65% I received for turbulent as I am constantly torn when it comes to making important decisions (I tend to overthink) and am very rarely assertive, this is affirmed by the weaknesses of my personality type.

The strengths of my personality type include being reliable, altruistic and a natural leader. The two others are tolerant and charismatic which I don’t entirely agree with, I don’t find it that easy to communicate with strangers and warm up to them. I see myself as an ambivert-tilting more towards the introverted side-however, this quiz gave me a higher percentage for being extraverted. I do agree with the fact that we are unafraid to stand up for what we believe in, I think that is one of the most important things in life, we should always do what is right. I also completely agree with fluctuating self-esteem as a weakness; this has an impact on my mood and work ethic.

Although I am not very convinced with the career paths( Politics is something I am actively avoiding), I do understand the possibility of being HR administrators or event coordinators. Basically, helping the community or organization to operate more smoothly.

Overall, this personality type has helped me understand more about myself.

Posted in PSE