1st Reflection

I have done my research and I’ve planned out a detailed outline of my EE. Over December break I read books to understand the conflict. I formed a loose research question and I started collecting the quotes and pieces of evidence.

I have maintained the same approach and strategies. I go through the books and I pick out evidence. The conflict is extremely complex, to wrap my head around the specifics of the conflict was hard. With this conflict, there are a lot of contrasting opinions. To pick which opinions to trust was a struggle. I am interested in the topic so research has been really interesting and fun for me. My only concern is that there is a lot of contrasting opinions and they’re hard to evaluate.

One thought on “1st Reflection”

1. Hi Tanya,
    Thanks for posting your reflection.
    What are your plans for this week’s EE Writing Day? Do you have research to look into? Have you spoken with your supervisor about what your next steps should be? How do you plan to use your day productively?
    In future, please place the word count of your reflection in brackets at the end of your paragraph.
    Do let me or your supervisor know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Queen EE