Reflection on Half Term- October 2019

Until October half term, I have had a pretty successful year. My goals last year were to focus on time management and to be more involved in the school community.

My main method of time management was to tell someone everything that I wanted to accomplish in my day and then as soon as I would finish one task I would write it down and then let them know. I felt this worked for me as it held me accountable to complete the work as I had told someone that was what I would do. Another method I used was writing down everything I had to accomplish for the week alongside and tests or submissions for the week on a sticky note on my desktop. This helped me because I was able to make sure that I was completing everything that I had assigned to myself on the sticky note and I had it physically in front of me. These were my main methods of making sure I was managing my time well, and completing all of the work that I had to.

In order to make sure that I was also working on my second goal to become more involved in the activity, I neede to learn to manage my school life, and outside life well. This year, I joined a local service called Memoirs of the Pioneer Generation, and a focus group called Generation. Education. Period and a global concern called Cancer Awareness. I also signed up to do badminton on Tuesdays and Thursdays at school from 6:00-7:30. I also participated in the Culturama show and have signed up for Kahaani. I also do an activity called MedSoc which is a medical society for students who may be considering future careers in medicine. Overall, I think I have been doing my two goals quite well but now I would like to continue to maintain them and not just forget about them.