Buddy Podcast Final

Photo of me&Germaine:)

Intro and Outro post

On my Intro& Outro post, I talked about google reminder that reminded me to have screen free meals. At first, that helped me a lot because even though I knew I had to put down my phone for the challenge during meals, it was hard to putting into action. But, at some point, I realised that I don’t need someone or something to remind me of screen free meals.

Partner Agreement

Before we start our podcast challenge, we had conversations on our partner agreement based on the personality test results. Both me and Germaine got the same personality type. The result said that people with type 2(helper)  are good listeners but not good at expressing their ideas sometimes. So we promised to talk to each other when we have any problem. We also talked about quotes we found out from the reading. Firstly, we talked about importance of being collaborative, not competitive, when working as a group. Sometimes, people forget to talk to each other and just split work into several pieces and work individually. Also, we thought that it is important to try to understand other’s ideas and perspectives. Of course, since we are all different humans, we might not understand or agree with each other’s ideas. But work progress will be much more efficient once we start understanding each other. We also talked about TED talks we watched. I said that listening to others is as important as talking for good collaboration. Germaine mentioned quote from the TED talk the way people reach each other is by talking about common grounds and said that it is a good method to use.

Podcast review post

I listened to the podcast “Note to Self “One Couple Communicates only w/Emoji”.  First of all, from that podcast, I learnt about what basic structure of the podcast should be and things that should be included in podcast such as intro& outro music and chunked segments.

Link to my previous post

Partner Challenge

Link to round up post

Round Up