ABOUT ME PAGE CHLOE

My skills

Which Harry Potter house do you belong to?

“Your personality shows a high degree of work ethic and humility, which are valued among members of Ravenclaw House.”

What is your temperament?

The result says that I’m an Empath, a compassionate idealist who is concerned with meaning, authenticity, and understanding the human experience. It also states “As an Empath, your primary focus is people: their needs, ideas, and potential. Empaths are the world’s humanitarians, counselors and confidantes. Although their numbers are few, Empaths tend to lead the way when it comes to advocating for the weak, the poor, and the helpless. More than any other type, Empaths feel the pain of other people and seek to understand how to make the world a better place. As an Empath, your relationships are paramount. You are sensitive and caring with the people who surround you, and you are always ready with a sympathetic ear. Conflict is upsetting to you, but you gain a deep sense of satisfaction from cooperating and connecting with others.”

Who is your role model?

My role model is Gabrielle Coco Chanel. Coco Chanel showed the world her passion for fashion and wasn’t afraid of failing.  She completely redesigned the way women dressed during the 20th Century by liberating women from their common stereotypical uniform. The fact that she stood up for what she believed is very inspirational. Even when she was on top of the fashion charts, she didn’t give up. She continued with her creative ideas and expanded her line by adding jewelry and her still-famous Chanel No. 5 perfume. She continued her fashion line even as she grew older. So she has inspired me to continue to make a difference. She showed women that they had the freedom of expression through their clothes and they didn’t need to be limited to the way others thought they should look, that the only limit that exists is the one that lay within you. This is why Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel is my hero.