About Me

My Activities and Services

During the course of the last year, I have been part of the U19B Tennis Team, History Society, PCF Sparkletots Preschool Service, and Music Buddies with Cerebral Palsy Service. Being in the tennis team has helped me develop how I coordinate with others (by playing doubles and having to coordinate with my partner), along with my judgement and decision making (planning out my strategies in big points and high pressure situations). My time in History Society helped me develop critical thinking and my creativity, since we were made to look at history from different points of view and question popular beliefs. The PCF Sparkletots Preschool Service made me develop my creativity (having to come up with new ways and ideas to engage the children), how I coordinate with others (working together with my peers in the service to deliver activities and splitting responsibilities), and my emotional intelligence (having to always put on my best face for the children even if I wasn’t in the best mood that day). My second service, Music Buddies with Cerebral Palsy, has helped me develop my service orientation (since the service is all about helping the disabled and supporting them), and my emotional intelligence (for the same reason as described in the previous service).

Which Harry Potter House do I belong to?

According to this quiz, I belong to Ravenclaw, which values a high degree of work ethic and friendliness

What is my temperament?

According to this quiz, I am a Theorist, an analytical thinker concerned with rational argument and conceptual understanding. As a theorist, I approach the world like a scientist, seeking to understand the principles behind what I observe.

Theorists are natural investigators, researchers, and experimenters. As a Theorist, my mind is occupied with creating hypotheses, testing theories, and connecting complex ideas with rational understanding. Theorists are fascinated by systems of abstract thought, including science, mathematics, and engineering- anything that will help them to explain and conceptualize the phenomena in the world around them.

As a Theorist, I tend to take a rational, logical approach in most interactions. I am rarely emotional and hold few things sacred, believing that all ideas are open for discussion and criticism. I love debating and playing devil’s advocate, and usually come away from an argument feeling that I’ve learned something new. 

My Heroes

1. One of my heroes is Guns N Roses guitarist Slash, since he was my main inspiration to start playing electric guitar, which has now become such an integral part of my life. Not only is he a killer guitar player, he is also the embodiment of persistence and redemption. He has overcome drug abuse problems, achieved sobriety, quit smoking, handled two divorces, made amends with Guns N Roses, and even come back from the dead, only to still be at the very top of his game today. On top of that, he is an animal rights activist along with being a very humble and down to earth person who hasn’t let fame get to him, making his character all the more admirable.
  2. Another hero of mine would be F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen, who serves as a reminder to always be genuine and real, and not let what others think both me. Kimi has taken this approach throughout his F1 career, and is the most popular driver on the grid because of it; because he doesn’t try and fake who he is.

3. I would also consider Roger Federer one of my heroes, since he isn’t only the single greatest tennis player of all time and my tennis idol, but also always graceful in defeat and one of the most humble and nicest players on tour. He has established the Roger Federer Foundation, is a UNICEF Goodwill ambassador, and has done extensive philanthropic work, always using his fame and outreach for good causes.

What is my 'creative type'?

According to this quiz, I am the Visionary-

Creative Strengths- Full of big ideas, ability to see potential and possibility everywhere

Untapped Potential- Using your visions to fuel consistent daily action

Ideal Collaborator- The Thinker

I live in a world of infinite possibilities, preferring to see things not as they are but as they could be. I know that life is limited only by the boundaries of my own beliefs, and I’m driven to push the limits of, well, everything.

Emotional, passion-driven, and full of ideas, the VISIONARY combines a vivid imagination with a desire for practical solutions. My introspective and intuitive nature is balanced by a keen interest in the world around me and a desire to contribute to society.

Charismatic and expressive, I love sharing my ideas and visions with others and creating community around shared values and ideals. My greatest gift? The ability to see the spark of potential in everything and everyone, and to inspire others to see it, too. I’m able to guide people toward an invisible horizon with a rare generosity of spirit and strength of conviction.

Don’t get stuck in the dreaming stage, VISIONARY. My greatest challenge—and true power—lies in learning to take consistent daily action to create the future you envision.

I should seek out the “voice of reason” of the THINKER type to help me take a grounded, rational approach to my creative work. The THINKER’s deep perception and probing intellect lend a powerful clarity that can bring my visions into sharper focus.