My overwhelming UWC journey begun with me over-signing up for Launch X, MUN, Investment society, Initiative for Peace, Piano ItP, Badminton Club, Typing Rebellion, Culturama, Computer Skills Development with Hougang Care Centre and auditioning for AIDA and Royal Hunt of the Sun. I couldn’t wait to start learning skills that I always wanted to explore and using my strengths to make a positive impact. However, as the season began I realised that choosing to play the thrilling ensemble role (that I was offered) for AIDA meant not being able to do IfP, Culturama and Investment society this time around. This decision made me think over my choices and taught me an important lesson in management that I have to remember for my time here in Singapore and the future. I was taking on commitments without realistically evaluating how they would play out with the rigorous IB program. Finally I decided to take part in Launch X, MUN, IfP, Badminton Club, Culturama and Music therapy with Apex Harmony which my timetable allowed for.