Digital Perspectives: User Manual

I value respect when making decisions, so that no one is left out of the decision making process. I also value equal distribution of work, so no one is doing nothing or all the work, and so that everyone can participate.

Something that can support me in group work is to communicate well and to keep on task so that we can get work done efficiently and on time. This is important because without communication there could be many disagreements about what we are doing and then we might not get work done as fast. Proper collaboration is also important as is means that everyone has an equal part in the task.

I am good at working on aspects such as presentations and design, because I am good at implementing ideas into these through photos and icons. I need to get better at learning how to organise online materials effectively so that I can access them quickly and easily.

Something people misunderstand about me when we are working together is that I am dictating the group, however, this is just because I like to take a leadership role and am confident in making these decisions.

In group tasks, I am generally more extroverted and I like to take leadership roles. You may notice that I like to take initiative to get group work done, as that is what I prefer because I am able to help manage what is being done and making sure it is being done efficiently.